This sub-section provides a detailed description of the issues fixed by the patches available in Quality Patches Tool (QPT) v1.1.16.
QPT v1.1.16 includes the following patches:
- MDVA-42509: Fixes the issue where a CSV could not be uploaded for a quick order resulting in an Unable to send the cookie error.
- MDVA-43167: Fixes the issue where admin order grid mass action doesn’t apply for multi-page when admin user selects all orders.
- MDVA-44044: Fixes the issue where a product is not displayed on the category page after it is assigned to a new website.
- MDVA-44562: Fixes the issue where the non-default store id for quote items is overridden by the default store id, despite the GraphQL request originating from the non-default store view.
- MDVA-44703: Fixes the issue where order totals in the Orders report are miscalculated for the restricted admin user.
- MDVA-44940: Fixes the SQL error that occurs while saving the category from the Admin.
Use the menu on the left to navigate to a specific patch page.