This sub-section provides a detailed description of the issues fixed by the patches available in Quality Patches Tool (QPT) v1.1.15.
QPT v1.1.15 includes the following patches:
- MDVA-38559: Fixes the /V1/customers/search API error for customers with more than one subscription.
- MDVA-40896: Fixes the Error: TypeError: Argument 3 passed to Magento error in async product bulk API.
- MDVA-40961: Fixes the issue where an additional item can’t be added to the cart when the minimum qty of the item is already in the cart.
- MDVA-43718: Fixes The consumer isn’t authorized to access %resources. error that appears when accessing a shared catalog from a custom integration.
- MDVA-44533: Fixes the issue where the discount is wrongly applied to a bundle child product.
- MDVA-44660: Fixes the issue where the grave accent character
` could not be used for a customer’s first and last name.
- MDVA-44887: Fixes the Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token ‘const’ error in the Admin panel.
Use the menu on the left to navigate to a specific patch page.