This sub-section provides a detailed description of the issues fixed by the patches available in Quality Patches Tool (QPT) v1.1.14.
QPT v1.1.14 includes the following patches:
- MDVA-43102: Fixes the issue where the salable quantity is not updated correctly when a refund is done via REST API.
- MDVA-43178: Fixes the issue where a customer token for a custom store cannot be retrieved in GraphQL.
- MDVA-43605: Fixes the issue where order data returns negative values for row totals when using Rest API.
- MDVA-43859: Fixes the issue where the error No such entity with customerId = is logged when a deleted customer tries to log in.
- MDVA-43983: Fixes the issue where products Not Visible Individually still appear in Catalog Advanced Search Results.
- MDVA-44100: Fixes the issue where all FPTs are assigned to the last product in the shopping cart and reset for other products.
- MDVA-44147: Fixes the issue where a GraphQL request doesn’t return Requisition Lists.
- MDVA-44505: Fixes the issues where GraphQL Applying Reward Points does not update Grand Total and where store credit is applied multiple times during the order placement.
Use the menu on the left to navigate to a specific patch page.