This sub-section provides a detailed description of the issues fixed by the patches available in Quality Patches Tool (QPT) v1.1.13.
QPT v1.1.13 includes the following patches:
- MDVA-39605: Fixes the issue where Redis cache TTL (expiration date) has a wrong value.
- MDVA-42046: Fixes the issue where an incorrect value is assigned to a product attribute with a date input field while updating a product.
- MDVA-42283: Fixes the issue where the date-time format in the admin order grid for the French locale is invalid.
- MDVA-42969: Fixes the issue where the Related Product Rule works only when Customer Segment is set to All.
- MDVA-43451: Fixes the issue where the error The store that was requested wasn’t found. Verify the store and try again. appears while configuring a shared catalog for a specific website.
- MDVA-43491: Fixes the issue where the base image label doesn’t update when importing products for a multi-store website.
- MDVA-43601: Fixes the issue with missing triggers after full reindex.
- MDVA-43824: Fixes the issue where an error appears on canceling orders with a discount.
- MDVA-43862: Fixes the issue where the customer can’t update cart items because of a GraphQL UpdateCartItems mutation error.
- MDVA-43935: Fixes the issue where Upsell product is shown twice.
- MDVA-44188: Fixes the issue where system-issued emails with
.- in addresses are not sent.
Use the menu on the left to navigate to a specific patch page.