This sub-section provides a detailed description of the issues fixed by the patches available in Quality Patches Tool (QPT) v1.1.12.
QPT v1.1.12 includes the following patches:
- MDVA-39546: Fixes the issue where the start date for staging update could be set to an earlier date than the current date during editing.
- MDVA-39713: Fixes the issue where the user is able to edit the start time for an active scheduled update.
- MDVA-39993: Fixes the issue where inventory changes done through API do not reflect on the product page on the frontend.
- MDVA-41136: Fixes the issue where the expiration date of the
mage-cache-sessid is not extended, resulting in customer data cleanup.
- MDVA-41229: Fixes the issue where images available on the backend do not display on the frontend after configurable products import.
- MDVA-41628: Fixes the issue where existing restricted admin users get access to the new resources when new modules are added.
- MDVA-42410: Fixes the issue where coupon reports display only the default base currency.
- MDVA-42645: Fixes the issue where the Admin cannot refund reward points if store credit functionality is disabled.
- MDVA-42689: Fixes the issue where Adobe Commerce throws an Integrity Constraint Violation error while updating product categories during import.
- MDVA-42855: Fixes the issue where a new customer address is not saved to the address book during checkout.
- MDVA-42950: Fixes the issue where videos don’t play on the product page.
- MDVA-43232: Fixes the issue where sorting products in Visual Merchandiser by Special Price To Bottom/Top causes an error while saving the category.
- MDVA-43348: Fixes the issue where gift card GraphQL request shows an error if
gift_card_options contain uid.
- MDVA-43414: Fixes the PHP fatal error that occurs when running the
inventory.reservations.updateSalabilityStatus queue consumer on numerical SKUs.
- MDVA-43726: Fixes the issue where the Catalog price rule based on store-level attribute match fails to apply after partial reindex.
- MDVA-43731: Fixes the issue where Search Synonyms no longer work when value is added in Minimum Terms to Match.
Use the menu on the left to navigate to a specific patch page.