This sub-section provides a detailed description of the issues fixed by the patches available in Quality Patches Tool (QPT) v1.1.11.
QPT v1.1.11 includes the following patches:
- MDVA-40830: Fixes the issue where the store credit is applied multiple times during order placement.
- MDVA-41350: Fixes the issue where an exception is thrown when an admin user with restricted access adds a product outside their role scope by SKU in an order.
- MDVA-42237: Fixes the issue where a configurable product special price is not updated after changes in its subproduct price.
- MDVA-42269: Fixes the issue where an admin user cannot log in to the Admin due to the TypeError: strtotime() expects parameter 1 to be string, null given error.
- MDVA-42520: Fixes the issue where the tax rate is applied twice if Enable Cross Border Trade is used.
- MDVA-42790: Fixes the issue where product price attributes cannot be updated for a specific website via REST API.
Use the menu on the left to navigate to a specific patch page.