This sub-section provides a detailed description of the issues fixed by the patches available in Quality Patches Tool (QPT) v1.0.9.
QPT v1.0.9 includes the following patches:
- MDVA-28651: Fixes the issue where there are performance problems with loading negotiable quotes via REST API.
- MDVA-30889: Fixes the issue where an error occurs after invoicing a bundle with virtual and simple products as options.
- MDVA-31168: Fixes the issue where the product export CSV file does not appear, and there is a memory allocation error.
- MDVA-31363: Fixes the issue where the Cart Price Rule with coupon does not apply via GraphQL when Fixed amount discount for whole cart action is used.
- MDVA-31640: Fixes the issue where a special price cannot be updated via REST API.
- MDVA-31759: Fixes the issue where products are not updated with dropdown and textarea attribute values during CSV import.
- MDVA-31791: Improves the performance of the product page in cases when target rules or linked products are used.
- MDVA-32012: Fixes the issue where zip codes in Korea and Argentina cannot be validated.
- MDVA-32313: Fixes the issue where configurable products could be added to the wishlist with the wrong configuration options.
Use the menu on the left to navigate to a specific patch page.