This sub-section provides a detailed description of the issues fixed by the patches available in Quality Patches Tool (QPT) v1.0.7.
QPT v1.0.7 includes the following patches:
- MDVA-29148: Fixes the issue when creating a product via an API call, the product custom attribute of
\Magento\Eav\Model\Entity\Attribute\Backend\ArrayBackend (like Multiselect) type does not use its default value if no value was provided in the payload.
- MDVA-29389: Fixes the issue with Advanced Reporting where the
analytics_collect_data cronjob says: Port must be configured within host parameter (like localhost:3306).
- MDVA-30594: Fixes the issue where an order with multiple addresses could not be saved during checkout when FPT is configured.
- MDVA-30782: Fixes the issue where Dynamic Block is displayed regardless of cart rule.
- MDVA-30815: Fixes the issue where when you change how many search results should be displayed on the search results page.
- MDVA-30837: Adds configuration options for the free shipping calculation so the user can configure the Minimum Order Amount to get Free Shipping based on the Subtotal (or Grand Total).
- MDVA-30945: Fixes the issue where you receive a fatal error message when updating carts
Call to a member function getValue() on null in module-configurable-product CartItemProcessor.php.
- MDVA-30972: Fixes the issue where custom order status was changed to Processing after partial shipment creation using WebApi.
- MDVA-31007: Fixes the issue where custom address attributes are not correctly displayed in the order details page in the my account area and in the backend.
- MDVA-31021: Fixes the issue where performance issues exists in
module-catalog-import-export/Model/Import/Product/Option.php. If there are more than ~100k records in
catalog_product_option table, a new CSV with single product takes less than 10 sec to validate.
- MDVA-31224: Improves the performance of the
catalog_product_price re-index operation for bundle products.
- MDVA-31282: Fixes the issue where double authorizations occur on Paypal PayFlow Pro in Adobe Commerce. The double authorizations also have the effect of bypassing PayFlow Pro’s fraud filters and doubling transaction fees.
- MDVA-31343: Fixes the issue with the removed body class
page-layout-category-full-width when a category is scheduled.
Use the menu on the left to navigate to a specific patch page.