This sub-section provides a detailed description of the issues fixed by the patches available in Quality Patches Tool (QPT) v1.0.6.
QPT v1.0.6 includes the following patches:
- MDVA-28202: Fixes the issue where Layered Navigation doesn’t filter configurable products correctly when MSI is used.
- MDVA-28300: Fixes the issue where GQL request doesn’t reflect the price changes from catalog price rules.
- MDVA-28993: Implements the Minimum should match functionality and partial search for Elasticsearch engine. Solves issues with hyphens in search queries.
- MDVA-29446: Fixes the issue where the price of not applicable shipping method is shown as zero during checkout.
- MDVA-29787: Fixes the issue where target rule for related products does not work when is one of condition is used to define products to be displayed.
- MDVA-30102: Fixes the issue where Redis cache grows up quickly since layout caches don’t have TTL.
- MDVA-30357: Fixes the issue with wrong image URLs are created when generating a sitemap by cron.
- MDVA-30565: Fixes the issue where No such entity with cartid = 0 error is displayed for guest customer on storefront checkout if persistent shopping cart is enabled.
- MDVA-30599: Fixes the issue where guest quotes created using API are incorrectly marked as quotes for logged in customers.
- MDVA-30977: Fixes the issue with random products missing from categories after reindex.
- MDVA-31006: Fixes the issue where duplicated orders appear after placing an order using Paypal Express payment.
Use the menu on the left to navigate to a specific patch page.