This sub-section provides a detailed description of the issues fixed by the patches available in Quality Patches Tool (QPT) v1.0.5.
QPT v1.0.5 includes the following patches:
- MDVA-28191: Fixes the issue where no payment methods are loaded during order creation via the Admin.
- MDVA-28409: Fixes the issue where the
sales_clean_quotes cron job fails with out-of-memory error when the number of expired quotes in the database is huge.
- MDVA-28661: Fixes the issue where an error is thrown in the Company Users company account section after company admin is changed.
- MDVA-28763: Fixes the issue where product image is getting duplicated after updating product information using REST API more than once.
- MDVA-29042: Fixes the issue where Catalog permissions were changed to Allow automatically after new product was added to the shared catalog.
- MDVA-29959: Fixes the issue where a restricted admin user with Companies permissions is not allowed to delete company account.
- MDVA-30107: Fixes the issue where store switcher doesn’t work as expected if different base URLs are used for store views.
- MDVA-30265: Fixes the issue where shipment tracking link stops working after invoice creation.
- MDVA-30284: Fixes the issue where Catalog Search indexer fails due to the following Elasticsearch error: limit of total fields in index has been exceeded.
- MDVA-30428: Fixes the issue where customers cannot add a product to wishlist if this product is assigned to a custom inventory source.
- MDVA-30593: Fixes the issue where quotes that expired according to the Quote Lifetime setting are not cleaned up.
Use the menu on the left to navigate to a specific patch page.