This sub-section provides a detailed description of the issues fixed by the patches available in Quality Patches Tool (QPT) v1.0.23.
QPT v1.0.23 includes the following patches:
- MDVA-30186: Fixes the issue where attribute options are sorted by option value instead of attribute item count in GraphQL response.
- MDVA-36286: Fixes the issue where Page Builder products widget preview breaks if the same SKU has a different position in subcategories.
- MDVA-37224: Fixes the issue where customers cannot pay for negotiable quote with PayFlow Pro with another product in the cart.
- MDVA-37225: Fixes the issue where the upload process is stuck during quick order creation when there is an integer value in imported SKUs.
- MDVA-37288: Fixes the issue where wrong tier prices were returned after GraphQL request.
- MDVA-37362: Fixes the issue where configurable product option values and variant attribute values were empty in GraphQL response.
- MDVA-37478: Fixes the issue where Adobe Commerce throws an error when creating a partial invoice for orders placed with the Payment on Account payment method through REST API.
Use the menu on the left to navigate to a specific patch page.