This sub-section provides a detailed description of the issues fixed by the patches available in Quality Patches Tool (QPT) v1.0.21.
QPT v1.0.21 includes the following patches:
- MDVA-34665: Fixes the issue with missing bundled products on category pages.
- MDVA-35984: Fixes the issue with incorrect product quantity and sellable quantity after creating multiple concurrent shipments for the same product.
- MDVA-36138: Fixes the issue where the shipping price is not adjusted and full shipping price is shown to customers if not all items in the cart qualify for the free shipping cart rule.
- MDVA-36424: Fixes the issue where media images attached to page builder elements disappear when the content is being edited repeatedly if the backend base URL is different from the storefront base URL.
- MDVA-36464: Fixes the issue where the email notification configuration is not working at store-view level.
- MDVA-36615: Fixes the issue with incorrect product count in the Admin product grid.
Use the menu on the left to navigate to a specific patch page.