This sub-section provides a detailed description of the issues fixed by the patches available in Quality Patches Tool (QPT) v1.0.20.
QPT v1.0.20 includes the following patches:
- MC-41359: Fixes the issue of the incorrect SameSite cookie parameters settings.
- MDVA-11189: Fixes the issue when after importing a CSV file to update product stock, rows from the
cataloginventory_stock table are deleted.
- MDVA-15546: Fixes the issue where after creating an order a Column entity_id where clause is ambiguous error displays in the exception log.
- MDVA-19640: Fixes the issue where Advanced Reporting is not showing any data.
- MDVA-21095: Fixes the issue when a query
INSERT INTO search_tmp will not end after mass attribute value update.
- MDVA-22026: Fixes the issue where importing products from CSV file including images from external URLs fails.
- MDVA-22383: Fixes the issue where saving a product takes a long time and the page breaks.
- MDVA-26639: Fixes the issue where if a new order confirmation email template is created, the order items are missing in the order mail.
- MDVA-33168: Fixes the issue when updating a product attribute via API all other attributes change to an empty value.
- MDVA-36170: This fixes the issue where the GraphQL query is not caching by using the category cache tag.
Use the menu on the left to navigate to a specific patch page.