This sub-section provides a detailed description of the issues fixed by the patches available in Quality Patches Tool (QPT) v1.0.19.
QPT v1.0.19 includes the following patches:
- MDVA-31307: Fixes the issue where there are Out of memory errors on certain categories due to problems with dynamic CSP whitelisting for cached blocks.
- MDVA-33614: Fixes the issue where Page Builder throws the following error: An error has occurred while initiating Page Builder. Please consult with your technical support contact.
- MDVA-33704: Fixes the issue where the In store pickup shipping option doesn’t show up, though being configured to be available.
- MDVA-34474: Fixes the issue with adding a product to the requisition list using the API.
- MDVA-34591: Fixes the issue with an incorrect cart rule discount calculation for Maximum Qty Discount is Applied To and Discount Qty Step (Buy X).
- MDVA-34928: Fixes the issue where the page loader is displayed indefinitely after the store credit is removed from the payment.
- MDVA-35155: Fixes the issue where it is impossible to buy a bundle product if the option title was changed.
- MDVA-35254: Fixes the issues with CAPTCHA during checkout.
- MDVA-35356: Fixes the issue with incorrect store credit return after partially invoiced order cancellation.
- MDVA-35569: Fixes the issue where the fixed product taxes field is not being populated in GraphQL response when state is specified.
- MDVA-35847: Fixes the B2B issue where the Company Users form breaks if a custom customer attribute is used.
- MDVA-35910: Fixes the issue where it is impossible to create a new customer account after disabling the Login as Customer functionality.
- MDVA-35982: Fixes the issue where admin users restricted to a specific website cannot create a shipment for the order placed on same website.
Use the menu on the left to navigate to a specific patch page.