This sub-section provides a detailed description of the issues fixed by the patches available in Quality Patches Tool (QPT) v1.0.17.
QPT v1.0.17 includes the following patches:
- MDVA-34012: Fixes the issue where the Use default value checkbox gets cleared after the scheduled changes are applied. The issue appears once the scheduled changes are no longer in effect.
- MDVA-34850: Fixes the issue where the swatches are not stricken through when the inventory reaches “0” and are not visible in the Product Details Page (PDP) link to any other In-Stock swatches…
- MDVA-34867: Fixes the issue where values for a condition field set for a scheduled update are not being saved.
- MDVA-34943: Fixes the issue where quick order caches the previously entered SKUs.
- MDVA-35064: Fixes the issue where URL rewrites are not generated for configurable products created via API.
- MDVA-35092: Fixes the issue where users are not able to add Vimeo videos due to deprecated Vimeo API.
- MDVA-35197: Fixes the issue where there’s an error when adding to cart using GraphQL if previously added products become out of stock.
Use the menu on the left to navigate to a specific patch page.