This sub-section provides a detailed description of the issues fixed by the patches available in Quality Patches Tool (QPT) v1.0.16.
QPT v1.0.16 includes the following patches:
- MDVA-32634: Fixes the issue where the
url_path of the category assigned to all store remains unchanged after moving the category in the hierarchy.
- MDVA-33344: Fixes the issue where hard coded
rma_item entity default attribute set ID is used instead of the value from the database.
- MDVA-33453: Fixes the issue where Page Builder Products content type preview breaks if matching products have different prices for each website.
- MDVA-34192: Fixes the issue where it is impossible to modify/specify customer date of birth using dd/mm/yyyy format.
- MDVA-34847: Fixes store IDs type conversion to integer for SQL condition in admin collections for admin user with custom permissions.
- MDVA-34886: Fixes the issue where search does not return results if weight product attribute is configured as searchable.
Use the menu on the left to navigate to a specific patch page.