This sub-section provides a detailed description of the issues fixed by the patches available in Quality Patches Tool (QPT) v1.0.15.
QPT v1.0.15 includes the following patches:
- MDVA-27664: Fixes the issue in the customer registration form causing an error to display: ERROR - The Date of Birth should not be greater than today.
- MDVA-32759: Fixes the issue where shared catalogs are deleting existing tier pricing.
- MDVA-33393: Fixes the error Provided countryId does not exist.
- MDVA-33482: Fixes the issue where generating a credit memo against a partial invoice results in tax for the total order instead of tax for that partial invoice.
- MDVA-33559: Fixes the issue of PayPal Payflow Pro payment failing with redirect parameter list format error.
- MDVA-33632: Provides a fix where the exception message This product is out of stock is now displayed to an admin user when trying to re-order an out-of-stock product.
- MDVA-33894: Fixes multiple issues for Quick Order functionality including adding and removing multiple products and SKU case sensitivity.
- MDVA-33970: Fixes the issue where there is a wrong currency sign in the credit memo when the price attribute’s scope is set to website.
- MDVA-33976: Fixes the issue where the bundled product is shown Out Of Stock on the storefront after removing the second option from the bundled product.
- MDVA-33992: Fixes the issue of B2B special pricing displaying incorrectly during checkout.
- MDVA-34023: Fixes the issue where the error No such entity with addressId displays randomly on visitors’ browsers.
- MDVA-34469: Fixes the issue where GraphQL mutations on a customer’s cart fail when using multiple store views.
Use the menu on the left to navigate to a specific patch page.