This sub-section provides a detailed description of the issues fixed by the patches available in Quality Patches Tool (QPT) v1.0.14.
QPT v1.0.14 includes the following patches:
- MDVA-24201: Fixes the issue where prices do not reflect the scheduled cart price rule until manually re-indexed.
- MDVA-28511 (for Adobe Commerce >=2.3.5 <2.3.6) - Fixes the issue where it is not possible to complete PayPal checkout if the Name field contains certain characters (like accented capital letters).
- MDVA-31519 (for Adobe Commerce >=2.3.5 <2.3.6) - Fixes the issue with wait timeouts in guest checkout when a site-wide sales rule is in use.
- MDVA-31969 (for Adobe Commerce >=2.3.3 <2.3.5, >=2.4.0 <2.4.2) - Fixes the issue with duplicated images after product import from a CSV file.
- MDVA-32694 (for Adobe Commerce >=2.3.0 <2.3.6 || >= 2.4.0 <2.4.2) - Fixes the issue where an admin user cannot add a product to a negotiable quote if it is related to a not default store.
- MDVA-33281 (for Adobe Commerce >=2.3.4 <2.3.6) - Fixes the issue where there is a fatal error in
inventory:reservation:list-inconsistencies because of wrong SKU parameter type.
- MDVA-33382 (for Adobe Commerce >=2.3.0 <2.4.2) - Fixes the issues with indexers invalidation after products removal from a category.
- MDVA-33516 (for Adobe Commerce >=2.3.0 <2.3.6) - Fixes the issue where editing a bundled product in a requisition list leads to an error.
- MDVA-33975 (for Adobe Commerce >=2.3.4 <2.4.2) - Fixes multiple issues related to price calculation in GraphQL requests.
Use the menu on the left to navigate to a specific patch page.