This sub-section provides a detailed description of the issues fixed by the patches available in Quality Patches Tool (QPT) v1.0.13.
QPT v1.0.13 includes the following patches:
- MCP-87: Improved indexation time for category product and stock indexers for large profiles.
- MDVA-13203: Fixes the issue where the Integrity constrain violation search_tmp_ table error appears after a full reindex.
- MDVA-19391: Fixes the issue where
analytics_collect_data is throwing an error due to NULL description records in the
- MDVA-20376: Fixes the issue with the No such entity with customerId = 1 error in the
exception.log for logged-in customers after order placement.
- MDVA-22150: Fixes the issue where customers with a configurable product in cart and a coupon applied cannot log in if that configurable product is disabled in the Admin.
- MDVA-23426: Fixes the issue where notification emails sent by Adobe Commerce contain a blank body with content being added as an attachment.
- MDVA-23764: Fixes the bug in
JsFooterPlugin.php that affects the display of dynamic blocks.
- MDVA-30858: Fixes the issue with PayPal Settlement reports not being available under Reports > Sales > PayPal Settlement as expected.
- MDVA-32545: Fixes the issue where invoices are not sent out automatically when creating orders from the Admin.
- MDVA-32714: Fixes the issue where customer group price is not working in GraphQL product query.
- MDVA-33106: Fixes the issue where the rescheduled product changes are erased after the cron
run command is executed.
Use the menu on the left to navigate to a specific patch page.