Adobe provides a Cloud Tools Suite for Commerce, which includes packages designed to deploy and manage Adobe Commerce installations and upgrades on the Cloud platform.
- Cloud CLI—Manage Cloud projects and environments, perform routines, and run automation tasks with
- Cloud Docker for Commerce—Deploy Adobe Commerce to a Docker environment for local development, testing, and automation tasks.
- Cloud Patches—Apply patches to integrate Commerce versions with Cloud environments and deliver critical fixes quickly.
- Ece-tools package—Manage configurations, build, and deploy the Adobe Commerce application to the remote cloud environments.
- Integrations—Integrate common development tools, such as notifications, webhooks, and Git-based services.