Flow control activities in workflows
The following activities are database activities: they are used to coordinate the workflow activities.
- Alert: lets you send a warning to an operator or group of operators.
- AND-join: lets you wait for several tasks started at the same time to be completed before proceeding.
- Approval: lets you send an email to an operator or a group of operators and wait for approval to continue with the execution.
- External signal: lets you enable the outbound transition after receiving an external signal.
- Fork: allow you to activate all outbound transitions.
- Jump (start point and end point): lets you implement transitions without links.
- Start and end: allow you to show the start and end points of a workflow.
- Scheduler: lets you define a workflow execution schedule.
- Sub-workflow: lets you execute another workflow.
- Test: enables a transition based on a test result.
- Time constraint: lets you pause a task for a set period.
- Wait: enables the outbound transition after a given time limit.