The available endpoints for Adobe Campaign REST API:
- /profileAndServices: interact with out of the box fields. Extended fields are not accessible with this endpoint.
- /profileAndServicesExt: interact with custom fields added during Profile or Services custom resource extension. For more on custom resources, refer to this section.
- /<transactionalAPI>: interact with the transactional messages API (the name of the transactional messages API endpoint depends on your instance configuration). For more on this, refer to this section.
- /workflow/execution: interact with workflows. For more on this, refer to this section.
- /privacy/privacyTool: interact with the privacy API to allow the automatic process of privacy requests. For more on this, refer to this section.
- /history: retrieve the profiles’ marketing history. For more on integrated customer profiles in Campaign, refer to the Campaign documentation.
By default, the main resources available for the profileAndServices and profileAndServicesExt APIs are:
- /profile: interact with profiles from Campaign database. To add profiles to a service, use the /service endpoint. For more on profiles in Campaign, refer to the Campaign documentation.
- /service: manage subscription services. For more on services in Campaign, refer to the Campaign documentation.
All other resources that have been extended or created are available via the ProfileAndServicesExt API only. They must be linked to the Profile resource in order to be accessible.