New Control Panel release. Learn more.
Release 23.2 - 2023 Fall/Winter Release
This release is only available for a set of organizations (Limited Availability). For more information, contact your Adobe representative.
Integration with Adobe Experience Manager. While creating a personalized delivery template for transactional messages in Adobe Experience Manager you can now select and use the personalization fields defined in Campaign Standard in a drop down. Learn more
Cookie expiration – The default cookie expiration is now set to 6 months, to align with the French Data Protection Agency (CNIL) recommendations.
Profile Search Improvement – Profile search has been optimized so that search timeout scenarios can be reduced
Localization - The translations of the term “audience” when referring to a group of profiles targeted to receive a message were harmonized across all Digital Experience products for the following languages:
- German: Zielgruppe
- Brazilian Portuguese: público-alvo
- Spanish: público destinatario
These changes will be rolled out gradually with the next UI and documentation releases.
- Transactional Messaging now supports the use of multiple comma-separated affinities. Learn more
- Fixed a regression which could cause performance issues when using large workflows. (CAMP-53369)
- Fixed an issue which prevented the link in a workflow email alert or notification from working. (CAMP-51874)
Release 23.1 - 2023 Spring/Summer Release
- The Push messaging service has been modernized to improve support. (CAMP-47959)
- The SMS messaging service has been improved to provide a better stability. (CAMP-52217)
- Adobe has made many accessibility fixes to improve the application’s overall ease of use. Here are a few examples of accessibility improvements:
- The keyboard accessibility of the interface has been optimized in many screens.
- The application has been enhanced for touchscreen users.
- The color of several items across the interface has been changed to improve visibility.
- The out-of-the-box Reporting Enrichment Creation Workflow has been added. After importing a target mapping from one instance to another, simply run the workflow to import the corresponding reporting enrichment entries. (CAMP-52452)
- Fixed an issue which could lead to a timeout error when displaying the Hot click report. (CAMP-51582)
- Fixed an issue which could prevent you from using the integration with the Places service. (CAMP-51923)
- Fixed an issue which could prevent the workflow scheduler from working correctly. (CAMP-52003)
- Fixed an issue which prevented the breakdown details from displaying when viewing the PDF version of a custom dynamic report with a large volume of data. (CAMP-52178)
- Fixed an issue which could display an error when accessing reports. (CAMP-52500)
- Fixed an issue which wrongly applied the Limit MTA instances for this account SMS connector parameter to all channels instead of applying only to SMS. (CAMP-52640)