List of roles
By default, Adobe Campaign offers a set of roles which allows you to define unitary authorizations assigned to users and user groups.
Combined with organizational units, roles give users a filtered view of the interface and define their access to the different features.
For more on this, refer to the Roles and permissions table, which details the functions available in the interface depending on the selected authorizations.
Roles can be managed from the Administration > Users & Security > Roles menu.
Default rights are:
- Administration: Generic administration right.
- Datamodel: Right to run publications and create custom resources.
- Generic import: Right to run a generic import on data. For this to work, you need to link the Generic import role to the Workflow role.
- Prepare deliveries: Right to create, modify, prepare and delete deliveries. Users with this role can prepare the delivery but not send it.
- Start deliveries: Right to create, modify, prepare, send, and delete deliveries.
- Workflow: Right to manage the execution of workflows (start, stop, pause etc.). Users with this role can not send a delivery even in a workflow.