Gold Standard release notes
This page lists Gold Standard releases. Learn more about Campaign Gold Standard in this page.
Gold Standard 12 release
September 7, 2021
The build 9032@554dbcd includes the following fix:
- Fixed an issue which led to a 500 error when opening the link to a web application in a Line delivery with tracking enabled.
August 27, 2021
The build 9032@99a3894 includes the following fixes:
- The tracking signature feature has been improved to prevent errors linked to the way third-party tools (email clients, internet browsers, etc.) handle special characters. URL parameters are now encoded.
- Fixed an issue with date pickers which could result in a console displaying blocker error message. (NEO-36345)
Gold Standard 11 release
April 14, 2021
The build 9032@d030c36 includes the following fix:
- Fixed a client console regression which caused persistent error messages on the IMS connection screen. (NEO-34821)
- This console build is required to maintain IMS access.
Console upgrade only is mandatory. No server upgrade is required.
- If you are connecting to Campaign with your Adobe ID, through Adobe Identity Management Service (IMS), upgrade is mandatory for both Campaign server and client console to be able to connect to Campaign after June 30, 2021. Learn more
- This release comes with a security fix: upgrade is mandatory to reinforce your environment security.
- If you are using the Experience Cloud Triggers integration through oAuth authentication, you need to move to Adobe I/O as described in this page. Legacy oAuth authentication mode with Campaign has been retired on September 2021. Hosted environments benefit from an extension until Febuary 23, 2022. As an on-premise or hybrid customer, contact Adobe Customer Care to extend support to Febuary 2022. You must provide the AppID of the OAuth application to Adobe.
Learn more in the Gold Standard 11 upgrade FAQ
March 2, 2021
The build 9032@10c2709 includes the following fix:
- Fixed a regression preventing the usage of some components of the console, such as the date picker and images management in deliveries. (NEO-31453, NEO-31454)
Console upgrade only is mandatory. No server upgrade is required.
December 22, 2020
The build 9032@d3b452f includes the following improvements and fixes:
The connection protocol has been updated to follow the new IMS authentication mechanism.
Triggers integration authentication originally based on oAUTH authentication setup to access pipeline has now been changed and moved to Adobe I/O. Learn more
Following the end of support for iOS APNs legacy binary protocol, all instances using this protocol are updated to HTTP/2 protocol during postupgrade.
Fixed a security issue to reinforce protection against Server Side Request Forgery (SSRF) issues. (NEO-27777)
Fixed an issue that could cause workflows to fail when running an Enrichment activity. (NEO-17338)
Gold Standard 10 release
July 7, 2020
The build 9032@efd8a94 includes the following fix:
Fixed an issue which prevented tracking from working when the signature feature was disabled. (NEO-26411)
We recommend that you upgrade the client console with the one available in this release. Refer to this page
Gold Standard 9 release
22 June 2020
The build 9032@800be2e includes the following fixes:
- The iOS HTTP2 connector has been improved (third-party updates and error management). (NEO-25904, NEO-25903, NEO-25799)
The following fixes are related to the tracking link security mechanism (learn more in the Security and Privacy checklist):
- Fixed an issue which prevented the tracking of “notification clicks” from working (iOS and Android push notifications). (NEO-25965)
- Fixed an issue which could prevent you from opening/clicking tracking URLs when using certain legacy versions of Outlook. (NEO-25688)
- Fixed an issue which prevented the tracking of URLs using fragments in personalization parameters (anchor tags with pound-sign) from working. (NEO-25774)
- Fixed an issue with the anti-phishing service. (NEO-25283)
- Fixed a tracking issue when using specific custom tracking formulas. (NEO-25277)
Gold Standard 8 release
April 29, 2020
The build 9032@3a9dc9c includes the following fixes:
- Improved security on tracking links in email. This is enabled by default for all customers. An additional, enhanced security feature is available which can be enabled by reaching out to Customer Care. More details on the feature and steps for non-hosted customers to enable it can be found in the Security and Privacy checklist.
If you experience issues with push notifications using tracking links, or deliveries using anchor tags, we recommend that you disable the new signature mechanism for tracking links. The procedure is detailed in this page
- Fixed an issue which could prevent images from being displayed on Line deliveries. (NEO-23207)
- Fixed an issue with the File Transfer activity which prevented SFTP key based authentication from working on Debian 9. (NEO-23183)
- Fixed an issue which could affect push notification when sent at a high frequency. (NEO-20516)
- Fixed an issue in offer response management which could lead to web server crashes. (NEO-19482)
- Fixed an error in LibreOffice management which prevented you from exporting reports. (NEO-20982)
- Fixed an issue which caused an error when upgrading numerous workflows using a survey activity.
- Improved LibreOffice management to avoid failures on email preview with .odt files.
- Improved the management of Apache connection to avoid latency on web service.
- Improved the display of version tag (7 digit) in the About menu.
- Fixed a regression in list management preventing offers from being published.
- Fixed a regression causing the cleanup workflow to crash.
- Fixed a minor regression in the cleanup workflow logs.
Gold Standard 6 release
March 9, 2020
The build 9032@19f73c5 includes the following fix:
- Fixed an issue with external accounts using FTP over SSL. (NEO-20498)
Gold Standard 5 release
December 17, 2019
The build 9032@d6b8062 includes the following fix:
- Fixed a tracking issue on the following communication channels: mobile (SMS, MMS), push (iOS, Android) and social networks (Facebook, Twitter). (NEO-19595)
Gold Standard 4 release
December 11, 2019
The build 9032@bc4a935 includes the following fix:
- Fixed a performance isssue when sending messages with a MSSQL database. (NEO-17558)
Gold Standard 3 release
November 20, 2019
The build 9032@3468c7b includes the following fixes:
- Fixed a login issue via IMS authentication. (NEO-17312)
- Fixed an issue when displaying cumulative reports on multiple deliveries. (NEO-18165)
- Fixed an issue that could block or make the web server crash.
Gold Standard 2 release
September 19, 2019
The build 9032@cee805c includes the following fixes:
- Fixed an issue when using the CRM Connector for Salesforce. (NEO-17712)
- Fixed an index issue which could cause performance issues when sending transactional messages.
Release 19.1.4 - Build 9032
August 13, 2019
The initial 19.1.4 build includes the following fixes:
- Fixed an issue with the scheduler activity generating undesired error messages during wizard configuration. Reverting update from NEO-11662. (NEO-17097)
- Fixed a regression caused by the NEO-12727 which could lead to workflows being stopped when a Test activity was executed twice. (NEO-16835)
- Fixed an issue which led to an erroneous HTTP code being returned (HTTP 200 OK instead of HTTP 403 Forbidden) when an invalid or expired session token was used in API calls. (NEO-16826)
- Fixed an issue with the DKIM key which was not embedded into emails anymore, thus causing deliverability issues. (NEO-16804)
- Fixed various issues with workflow scheduling. Workflows were scheduled to be executed once a day without taking into account the scheduler configuration. (NEO-16619, NEO-16426)