Image display issues
If you face image display issues in a sent message, reasons may be linked to bad location:
- Locations may not match, or images may not have been correctly pushed to duplicate tracking server: check your configuration.
- Images may not reside in the public resource folder on the marketing instance: upload the images into your resource folder to solve the issue.
- If you work in a mid-sourcing architecture: check images are uploading without errors when proofs are sent (information is displayed in the analysis logs).
How to troubleshoot:
- Send a proof that will show the images.
- Validate the resources configuration in the instance setup is correct.
- Check the public resources folder or, if not in the public resources folder, the folder referenced in the delivery.