Rollback to the previous version
After a migration, in case of issues, you might need to rollback to the previous version of Campaign.
The rollback procedure depends on your initial version of Campaign.
Here is the procedure to restore a v6.1 from a v7.
- Recover the backup of the database and restore it.
- Recover the Adobe Campaign v6.back folder (nl6.back in Linux), rename it to Adobe Campaign v6 (nl6 in Linux) and restore it to its original location.
- Re-configure IIS by re-assigning the listen ports to re-establish the integration of Adobe Campaign v6.1 at IIS Website level.
- Stop the Adobe Campaign v7 service.
- Re-start IIS.
- Restart the Adobe Campaign v6.1 service.