Get started with connectors
Adobe Campaign provides several connectors that allow you to communicate with external applications, connect to database engines, and integrate with Adobe Analytics to share data.
Available connectors are listed below:
- FDA Connector (Federated Data Access) enables you to connect Campaign to one or more external databases and process information stored into them without affecting your Campaign data. Learn more.
- CRM connectors enable to exchange data between Adobe Campaign and your CRM solution using dedicated workflow activities. Learn more.
- Analytics Data Connectors (was Adobe Genesis) enables you to share data between Adobe Campaign and Adobe Analytics. Learn more.
You can also integrate Campaign with multiple other systems, such as:
- Adobe Experience Cloud solutions: Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Target, Adobe Audience Manager, Experience Cloud triggers, etc. Learn more
- Adobe IMS/SSO, to secure access to your Campaign instance, and connect to Adobe Campaign with the same Adobe ID as for the other Adobe Experience Cloud solutions. Learn more.
- LDAP directory, to unify access management. Learn more.