Adobe Campaign provides several connectors that allow you to communicate with external applications, connect to database engines, and integrate with Adobe Analytics to share data.
These connectors are:
- FDA Connector (Federated Data Access) enables you to connect Campaign to one or more external databases and process information stored into them without affecting your Campaign data. Learn more.
- CRM connectors enable to exchange data between Adobe Campaign and your CRM solution using dedicated workflow activities. Learn more.
- Analytics Data Connectors (was Adobe Genesis) enables you to share data between Adobe Campaign and Adobe Analytics. Learn more.
You can also integrate Campaign with multiple other systems, such as:
- Adobe Experience Cloud solutions: Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Target, Adobe Audience Manager, Experience Cloud triggers, etc. Learn more
- Adobe IMS/SSO, to secure access to your Campaign instance, and connect to Adobe Campaign with the same Adobe ID as for the other Adobe Experience Cloud solutions. Learn more.
- LDAP directory, to unify access management. Learn more.