Action activities in workflows
- Delivery: lets you configure a delivery action. Refer to the Delivery section.
- Delivery control: lets you start, pause or stop a delivery. Refer to the Delivery control section.
- Continuous delivery: lets you start a delivery from the scenario specified in the activity. Refer to the Continuous delivery section.
- Recurring delivery: lets you configure a delivery template occurrence within a campaign. Refer to Recurring delivery.
- Cross-channel deliveries: lets you configure a delivery on the corresponding channel. Refer to the Cross-channel deliveries section.
- Local approval: lets you perform approvals and targeting notifications within a distributed marketing context (optional module). Refer to Local approval.
- Data loading (RDBMS): lets you access an external database to get data. Refer to the Data loading (RDBMS) section.
- Loading (SOAP): allows you to collect data via an SOAP call. Refer to Loading (SOAP).
- Data loading (file): lets you access an external data source to use its data. Refer to the Data loading (file) section.
- Content management: lets you create or customize content. Refer to the Content Management section.
- Extraction (file): lets you extract data from a table in a file. Refer to the Extraction (file) section.
- SQL Data Management: lets you write your own SQL queries to create and populate work tables. Refer to SQL Data Management.
- nlserver module: starts an nlserver module with its arguments. Refer to Nlserver module.
- Update aggregate: lets you select the aggregate update mode (full or partial). Refer to Update aggregate.