Telecommunications industry business challenge
Before implementing this Blueprint the telecommunications company’s “add a new line” email campaigns relied on whether the user had converted and only checked for this after a 7-day waiting period. Once these criteria were met any additional touch-points were initiated.
This limitation had to be solved in order to initiate a timelier follow-up to users wished wanted to add a line earlier than the current state 7-day waiting period.
- Adobe Analytics data to identify users who failed to convert to add a new line are included as a data source for use by Adobe Journey Optimizer.
- Adobe Journey Optimizer uses a rule to time when customer’s receive a customized “abandon” message designed to encourage a customer to convert by adding a new line to their account.
Business value delivered
|Drive higher campaign conversion rates
Grow annual account revenues
- Create a new segment in near real time for users who have shown an interest in adding a line but not yet converted.
- Drive follow-up for unconverted customers with a second touchpoint for interested non-converters.
- Use a testing strategy to measure journey performance & optimize for conversion through email.
- High Quality, Relevant Experiences: With journey orchestration in place customers experience more relevant messaging which reduces email list churn.
- Journey Orchestration at Scale:A personalized and timelier journey can be created to drive an increase in conversions and total revenue.
Primary blueprint: Audience & Activation with Experience Cloud Applications
- Execute triggered and streaming messaging using Adobe Experience Platform as a central hub for streaming data, customer profiles and segmentation, with Journey Orchestration for streaming journey orchestration and message delivery
Experience Cloud applications