Real-Time CDP with Adobe Campaign v8 integration pattern
Showcases how the Adobe Experience Platform and its Real-Time Customer Profile and centralized segmentation tool can be utilized with Adobe Campaign to deliver personalized conversations.
- Adobe Experience Platform Real-Time CDP
- Adobe Campaign v8
- Customer must be provisioned for Experience Cloud with a valid IMS Org
- Adobe Experience Platform and Campaign are recommended to be provisioned in the same IMS Org for single login URL
- Customer must be provisioned V8 instance of Campaign
- Customer must be eligible and have access for RTCDP, Sources, Destinations.
- Adobe Campaign product context must exist
Refer to the following documentation on configuring the Campaign v8 source connector to Adobe Experience Platform and the Real-time Customer Data Platform destination connector to Campaign v8.
Campaign and AEP Connectors
- Refer to the Campaign source connector documentation - Campaign Source Connector
- Only supports Adobe Campaign single organizational unit deployments
Experience Platform Real-time Customer Data Platform segment sharing
- Refer to the RTCDP Campaign Destination connector - RTCDP Campaign Connection
- Recommendation of 50 segment limit
- Note that segment membership realization from AEP is latent for both batch (1 per day) and streaming (~5 min) and based on segment evaluation schedule.
- The activation latency is 3 hours minimum
- Only union schema attributes available for activation (no support for array/maps/experience events)
- Recommendation on no more than 20 attributes per segment
- One file per segment of all profiles with “realized” segment membership OR if segment membership is added as an attribute in the file both “realized” and “exited” profiles
- Incremental and full segment exports are supported
- File encryption is not supported
- See profile and data ingestion guardrails for AEP - Link