Real-Time CDP with Adobe Campaign integration pattern
Showcases how the Adobe Experience Platform and its Real-Time Customer Profile and centralized segmentation tool can be utilized with Adobe Campaign to deliver personalized conversations.
- Adobe Experience Platform Real-Time CDP
- Adobe Campaign v7 or Campaign Standard
- Experience Platform and Campaign are recommended to be provisioned in the same IMS Org and be utilizing Adobe Admin Console for user access. This also ensures that customers can utilize the solution switcher from within the marketing UI
- Only supports Adobe Campaign single organizational unit deployments
- Adobe Campaign is source of truth for all active profiles meaning profiles must exist in Adobe Campaign and new profiles should not be created based on Experience Platform segments.
- Campaign export workflows to run at most every 4hrs
- XDM schema and datasets for Adobe Campaign broadLog, trackingLogs and non-deliverable addresses are not out of the box and must be designed and built
Experience Platform CDP segment sharing
- Recommendation of 20 segment limit
- Activation is limited to every 24hrs
- Only union schema attributes available for activation (no support for array/maps/experience events)
- Recommendation on no more than 20 attributes per segment
- One file per segment of all profiles with “realized” segment membership OR if segment membership is added as an attribute in the file both “realized” and “exited” profiles
- Incremental and full segment exports are supported
- File encryption is not supported
Adobe Experience Platform
- Configure individual profile, experience event, and multi-entity schemas in Experience Platform, based on customer-supplied data.
- Create Adobe Campaign schemas for broadLog, trackingLog, non-deliverable addresses, and profile preferences (optional).
- Create datasets in Experience Platform for data to be ingested.
- Add data usage labels in Experience Platform to the dataset for governance.
- Create policies that enforce governance on destinations.
- Create any customer-specific namespaces.
- Add identities to schemas.
- Enable the schemas and datasets for Profile.
- Set up merge policies for differing views of Real-time Customer Profile (optional).
- Create segments for Adobe Campaign usage.
- Experience Platform and Campaign Standard Sources and Desintations
- Experience Platform and Campaign v7 Sources and Desintations
- Ingest data into Experience Platform using streaming APIs & source connectors.
- Configure Azure blob storage destination for use with Adobe Campaign.
- Configure schemas for profile, lookup data, and relevant delivery personalization data.
It’s critical to understand at this point what the data model is within Experience Platform for profile and event data so you know what data will be required in Adobe Campaign.
- Load and ingest simplified profile data onto Adobe Campaign sFTP.
- Load and ingest orchestration and messaging personalization data onto Adobe Campaign sFTP.
- Ingest Experience Platform segments from Azure blob via workflows.
- Send Adobe Campaign logs back to Experience Platform via workflows every four hours (broadLog, trackingLog, non-deliverable addresses).
- Send profile preferences back to Experience Platform via consulting-built workflows every four hours (optional).
Mobile push configuration