Adobe Commerce & RTCDP
This integrated experience helps Adobe Commerce customers to seamlessly intergrate with Adobe Experience Platform to enrich the customer profile and personalize experiences in digital storefront and other channels.
Technical Capablities Enabled
- Storefront data(client side) collected and sent into any Adobe Experience Cloud product. (add to cart, cart abandons, etc.)
- Back office order status to any Adobe Experience Cloud product
- Back office historical orders can be sent to Adobe Experience Platform
- Share and personalize RTCDP audiences to Adobe Commerce
To use the Experience Platform connector, you must have the following:
- Adobe Commerce 2.4.4 or newer
- Adobe ID and Organization ID
- Adobe Experience Platform/RTCDP
- Adobe Client Data Layer (ACDL). The ACDL is required to collect storefront event data.
Data Collection from Adobe Commerce to Adobe Experience Platform
- Install the Experience Platform connector extension.
- Sign in to your Adobe account and view to confirm your organization ID. The organization ID is the ID associated with your provisioned Experience Cloud company. This ID is a 24-character alphanumeric string, followed by (and must include) @AdobeOrg.
- Create or update your XDM schema with Commerce-specific field groups.
- Create a dataset based off the schema you created or updated. This dataset will contain the Commerce data you send.
- Create a datastream and select the XDM schema that contains the Commerce-specific field groups.
- Connect to Commerce Services.
- Connect to Adobe Experience Platform.
Connect to the Commerce Destination from Adobe Experience Platform for Audience Sharing
To connect to the Adobe Commerce destination:
- Storefront(Browser/App) Events
- Back office events
- Historical order data
For complete list of events supported, please refer to Commerce Events