Audience and Profile Activation to File and Enterprise Streaming Destinations blueprint
Share profile and audience changes and events in streaming or batch from Real-time Customer Data Platform to enterprise data stores and applications. These profile and audience events can be used to initiate a sales or support action to the customer such as following up on an abandoned application process or webinar registration or to update enterprise applications with the latest customer attributes and intelligence from Real-time Customer Data Platform.
- Profile and audience activation to cloud storage destinations, or streaming destinations for enterprise tracking, storage, analysis, and activation of customer data and insights.
- Adobe Experience Platform Activation
Refer to the guardrails as outlined on the Audience and Profile Activation Overview page.
- Create schemas for data to be ingested.
- Create datasets for data to be ingested.
- Configure the correct identities and identity namespaces on the schema to be sure that ingested data can stitch into a unified profile.
- Enable the schemas and datasets for profile.
- Ingest data into Experience Platform.
- Provision Real-time Customer Data Platform segment sharing between Experience Platform and Audience Manager for audiences defined in Experience Platform to be shared to Audience Manager.
- Create segments in Experience Platform. The system automatically determines whether the segment is evaluated as batch or streaming.
- Configure destinations for sharing of profile attributes and audience memberships to desired destinations.