Creating a Bizible Profile
Learn how to create a Bizible profile. Creating a Bizible profile ensures we won’t run into validation errors when pushing data to your CRM.
Create a specific Bizible profile:
- Assign the Bizible Administrator Permission Set
- Enable the permission to View and Edit Converted Leads
This profile can be a clone of a System Admin profile
Created a dedicated Bizible user:
- Assign the new Bizible Profile to that User
- Enable “Marketing User” as a user level permission
Exclude this Profile from all triggers, workflows, and processes.
Log-in to your Bizible Account and re-authorize the Salesforce connection with the new user:
- Go to apps.bizible.com and log-in with the new user production Salesforce credentials
- Select “Settings” within the “My Account” drop-down
- Select “Connections” within the “Integrations” grouping
- Click the Key Icon to the right of the current connected Salesforce connection and select to Re-authorize with Production. Then log-in with the new user credentials again if prompted
If you have any questions around creating a dedicated Bizible profile, please reach out to your success manager or email@example.com.