Using Audience Lab to Choose a DSP
In this video we walk through creating an Audience Lab test, so that you can A/B test DSPs or other AAM destinations to see which one will drive the best return on ad spend.
Creating an Audience Lab test is easy, and can be done in only a few minutes, which is shown by the video above. As you walk through the steps in the interface, you will set up the following:
- Create and name your Audience Lab test
- Choose one of your segments as the “base segment,” which is the audience segment that will be split across your DSPs
- Choose how many test segments you want to create (how many DSPs are you going to test?)
- Set one of the test segments as a control segment, which will not be sent to any DSP, so that you can compare your DSP audiences against it
- Choose a conversion trait, which is the trait that will measure your success and choose your winner
- Select Destinations (i.e. DSPs) and assign the test segments
- Check the test summary and activate the test
- When the test is done, access the results on the main home screen of Audience Lab
For additional information, please see the feature documentation.