Use Audience Lab to choose a DSP
In this video we walk through creating an Audience Lab test, so that you can A/B test DSPs or other AAM destinations to see which one drives the best return on ad spend.
Creating an Audience Lab test is easy, and can be done in only a few minutes, which is shown by the video above. As you walk through the steps in the interface, you will set up the following:
- Create and name your Audience Lab test
- Choose one of your segments as the “base segment,” which is the audience segment that will be split across your DSPs
- Choose how many test segments you want to create (how many DSPs are you going to test?)
- Set one of the test segments as a control segment, which will not be sent to any DSP, so that you can compare your DSP audiences against it
- Choose a conversion trait, which is the trait that will measure your success and choose your winner
- Select Destinations (i.e. DSPs) and assign the test segments
- Check the test summary and activate the test
- When the test is done, access the results on the main home screen of Audience Lab
For additional information, please see the feature documentation.