We will be end-of-lifing the Adobe Data Connector technology on August 1, 2021. Learn more…
The integration of ContactLab and Adobe Analytics enables current ContactLab customers to increase returns from e-mail marketing. It allows you to understand campaign effectiveness from almost any angle, and then remarket to customers based on cart abandonment, product purchases, product views and more.
This integration automatically synchronizes e-mail metrics with Adobe Analytics for closed-loop marketing to the right audience with maximum effectiveness.
Key Benefits and Features
Lists the main benefits of the integration between Adobe Analytics and ContactLab.
- Consolidate e-mail marketing and analytics data into one reporting interface.
- Provide traffic and conversion reporting based on survey-, question- and response-level detail.
- Optimize e-mail campaigns by conversion and contribution to revenue and site success.
- Re-market to key visitors and market segments based on cart abandonment, product purchases, product views (and much more), spanning current and historical data (up to 90 days prior to activation).
Prerequisites for Adobe Customers
- Must be a current customer of Adobe Analytics.
- Must have Admin privileges.
- Must have 2 available and enabled eVars within your report suite.
- Must have 5 available events enabled within your report suite.