Effective December 31, 2023, Adobe intends to discontinue Reports & Analytics and its accompanying reports and features. At that time, Reports & Analytics and all of its reports and schedules will stop working. The reports, visualizations and underlying technology that power Reports & Analytics no longer meet Adobe’s technology standards. Most Reports & Analytics features are available within Analysis Workspace. For information about using reports in Analysis Workspace, see Use pre-built reports.
Since the release of Analysis Workspace in 2015, Reports & Analytics functionality and capabilities have been moved to Analysis Workspace and a threshold of workflow parity has been reached. This notice explains the end-of-life process.
Read more about the Reports & Analytics End-of-life announcement.
Each report in Reports & Analytics uses a dedicated dimension and default metric. You can change the metric in each report and add breakdowns if desired. The following lists provide what dimension is used in each report.
Your reports menu can look different depending on customizations an admin in your organization has made. See Menu customizing in the Admin user guide.
Contains reports that typically trend using a date range. Also contains unique reports, such as Recommended reports and Real-time reports.
- My recommended reports: Creates a dashboard that contains several reportlets for immediate insights.
- Key metrics: A report that allows you to trend up to five metrics at a time. Trends Page views, Visits, and Unique visitors by default.
- Page views: Trends the Page views metric over time.
- Visits: Trends the Visits metric over time.
- Visitors: Trends various Unique visitors metrics over time.
- Unique visitors: Counts visitors only once for the entire selected date range.
- Hourly unique visitors: Counts visitors multiple times if they visit during different hours of the selected date range.
- Daily unique visitors: Counts visitors multiple times if they visit during different days of the selected date range.
- Weekly unique visitors: Counts visitors multiple times if they visit during different weeks of the selected date range.
- Monthly unique visitors: Counts visitors multiple times if they visit during different months of the selected date range.
- Quarterly unique visitors: Counts visitors multiple times if they visit during different quarters of the selected date range. Quarters are January-March, April-June, July-September, and October-December.
- Yearly unique visitors: Counts visitors multiple times if they visit during different calendar years of the selected date range.
- Time spent per visit: Uses the Time spent per visit - bucketed dimension.
- Time prior to event: Uses the Time prior to event dimension.
- Purchases: Contains reports around purchase-based metrics.
- Shopping cart: Contains reports around shopping cart metrics.
- Custom events: Contains all reports around custom Events specific to your implementation.
- Bots: Shows bot-related reports.
- Bots: Shows the bots that frequent your site the most. See Bot rules in the Admin user guide.
- Bot pages: Shows the pages that bots hit the most.
- Real-time: Shows certain dimensions and metrics within seconds after data collection. See Real-time reports for more information.
Contains reports around dimensions that typically display site content. You can apply classifications to some of these reports. Applying classifications means that a report becomes a menu that contains the source report and classification reports.
- Pages: Uses the Page dimension.
- Site section: Uses the Site section dimension.
- Servers: Uses the Server dimension.
- Links: Contains reports that use link tracking.
Contains reports around legacy mobile reports. These reports base their data on the user agent string. They use various mobile dimensions for their respective reports.
Contains reports that allow you to see pathing data for visitors.
- Next page flow: Uses a flow report on the top page dimension item. Path views are similar to Instances. You can change the reported dimension item. A similar report in Analysis Workspace is available using a Flow visualization.
- Next page: Takes the top page dimension item and shows you the next pages visitors went to.
- Previous page flow: Uses a flow report on the top page dimension item A similar report in Analysis Workspace is available using a Flow visualization.
- Previous page: Takes the top page dimension item and shows you the previous pages visitors came from.
- Fallout: Allows you to select page dimension items in steps, and shows the proportion of people who did and did not follow that path. A similar report in Analysis Workspace is available using a Fallout visualization.
- Full paths: Shows individual paths as dimension items. Retired in Analysis Workspace; use the Flow visualization instead.
- PathFinder: Provides multiple types of reports that let you analyze paths (retired in Analysis Workspace).
- Path length: Uses the Visit depth dimension.
- Page Analysis
- Page summary: Takes the top page dimension item and shows a trended view. Also shows entry points, previous pages, exit points, and next pages for that top page dimension item.
- Reloads: Uses the Page dimension with the Reloads metric.
- Time spent on page: Uses the Time spent on page - bucketed dimension.
- Clicks to page: Takes the top page dimension item and shows the number of clicks it took to get to that page in a given visit.
- Entries and exits
- Entry pages: Uses the Entry pages dimension.
- Original entry pages: Uses the Entry page original dimension.
- Single page visits: Uses the Page dimension with the Adobe-provided ‘Single page visits’ segment applied.
- Exit pages: Uses the Exit pages dimension.
Other reports can appear in this folder. They are other dimensions, such as props, where you have pathing enabled under report suite settings.
Contains report that give insight to where visitors came from before arriving to your site. These reports do not work correctly unless you correctly set Internal URL filters under report suite settings.
Contains reports primarily around the Tracking code dimension.
Contains reports primarily around the Product dimension.
Contains reports around visitors that return to your site.
- Return frequency: Uses the Return frequency dimension.
- Return visits: Trends the Visits metric over time with the Adobe-provided ‘Return visits’ segment applied.
- Visit number: Uses the Visit number dimension.
- Sales cycle: Folder for purchase-related reports.
Contains reports about who visits your site.
- Geosegmentation: Reports about where on the globe hits to your site came from.
- Countries: Uses the Countries dimension.
- Region: Uses the Regions dimension.
- Cities: Uses the Cities dimension.
- US states: Uses the US states dimension.
- US DMA: Uses the US DMA dimension.
- Languages: Uses the Language dimension.
- Time zones: Uses the time zone dimension (retired in Analysis Workspace). Dimension items are the GMT offset of the hit.
- Domain: Uses the Domain dimension.
- Top level domain: Uses the top level domain dimension (retired in Analysis Workspace). It groups the domains dimension into higher-level categories, typically by country of the domain.
- Technology: Folder containing reports around what the visitor used to access your site.
- Browsers: Uses the Browsers dimension.
- Browser type: Uses the Browser type dimension.
- Browser width: Uses the Browser width - bucketed dimension.
- Browser height: Uses the Browser height - bucketed dimension.
- Operating system: Uses the Operating systems dimension.
- Operating system type: Uses the Operating system types dimension.
- Monitor color depth: Uses the Color depth dimension.
- Monitor resolution: Uses the Monitor resolution dimension.
- Java: Uses the Java enabled dimension.
- Cookies: Uses the Cookie support dimension.
- Connection types: Uses the Connection type dimension.
- Mobile carrier: Uses the Mobile carrier dimension.
- Visitor state: Uses the State dimension (retired in Analysis Workspace). Dimension items originate from the
- Visitor ZIP/postal code: Uses the Zip code dimension.
Contains reports specific to your implementation. Custom conversion reports use eVars as the dimension.
Contains reports specific to your implementation. Custom traffic reports use props as the dimension.
Contains reports involving Marketing channels.
Contains reports that you bookmarked. See Bookmarks for more information.
Contains dashboards that you created. See Dashboards for more information.
Contains targets that you created. See Targets for more information.
If you can’t find your report on this help page, it is possible that your administrator renamed or adjusted folders. See Menu customizing in the Admin user guide.