This guide provides product documentation and self-help for the following Adobe Analytics reporting and analysis tools:
- Analysis Workspace: The foremost feature in Adobe Analytics. Workspace provides a canvas where you can drag components to meet reporting needs.
- Adobe Analytics dashboards: This mobile app allows users mobile access to intuitive scorecards with key metrics and the ability to do more detailed breakdowns and trended reports.
- Activity Map: A browser plug-in that displays an overlay on your site showing which elements were clicked the most.
- Report Builder: An Excel add-in that allows you to retrieve Analytics data and place it directly into a workbook.
- Reporting API: Make report queries directly to Adobe’s servers, and get responses for use in your own customer reporting tools.
- Reports & Analytics: A tool with dozens of pre-built reports. Adobe recommends using Analysis Workspace for most reporting needs.
Key Analytics Tools articles
More Analytics user guides
Analytics User Guides
Key Analytics resources