Pagination, filtering and sorting tables
For an overview of pagination, filtering and sorting tables in Analysis Workspace, watch this video tutorial:
Advanced filtering options
Clicking the filter icon, then Show Advanced, next to a dimension in a freeform table lets you filter using the following criteria. You can apply multiple filtering rules.
- Does not contain
- Contains all terms
- Contains any term
- Contains the phrase
- Does not contain any term
- Does not contain the phrase
- Does not equal
- Starts with
- Ends with
Dimension sorting in Freeform tables
Dimension sorting applies only to Freeform tables in Customer Journey Analytics, not in traditional Adobe Analytics. Metric sorting can be done in both versions of Analytics.
- In any Freeform table in a project, click the arrow next to the dimension name:
- The down-arrow sorts in descending order and the up-arrow (default) in ascending order.
- You can sort dimensions alphabetically or numerically. For example, you may have numbered steps in a workflow and may want to sort by the step number. You might sort a date-related dimension by date. Or you could sort data sources alphabetically, as in the screenshot above.