Cross-Channel Analytics (CCA) allows you to re-key a dataset’s person ID, which enables a seamless combination of multiple datasets. CCA looks at user data from both authenticated and unauthenticated sessions to generate a stitched ID. Using Cross-Channel Analytics, you can answer questions such as:
- How many people begin their experience in one channel, then finish it in another?
- How many people interact with my brand? How many and what types of devices do they use? How do they overlap?
- How often do people begin a task on a mobile device and then later move to a desktop PC to complete the task? Do campaign click-throughs that land on one device lead to conversion somewhere else?
- How does my understanding of campaign effectiveness change if I take into account cross-device journeys? How does my funnel analysis change?
- What are the most common paths users take from one device to another? Where do they drop out? Where do they succeed?
- How does the behavior of users with multiple devices differ from the users with a single device?
For a more in-depth discussion of Cross-Channel Analytics, go to: