Duplicate a Package
Duplicate a package to create a package with similar settings. You can:
- Duplicate the package within the original advertiser and campaign or within different ones
- Optionally duplicate the placements within the package
- (For duplicated packages within the original campaigns) Optionally duplicate the original ads and placement-level event pixels
- Modify the flight dates of the new package
See “What’s Not Duplicated” for a list of placement settings that aren’t duplicated.
- In the main menu, click Campaigns.
- Click the name of the campaign to open the Packages view.
- Next to the package name, click … > Duplicate.
- Specify the new package settings:
Enter the new package name.
(Optional) Change the default settings.
- The new package is assigned to the original advertiser and campaign.
- The new package becomes active on the current day.
- Placements within the original package are copied to the new package.
- The ads and the placement-level event pixels aren’t copied to the new package.
- Click Submit.
What’s Not Duplicated
All settings from the original placements are duplicated except:
- Experiment settings
- (If you change the flight dates) Custom ad scheduling
- (If you don’t attach ads) Custom ad weighting and scheduling
- Default placements for programmatic guaranteed (PG) deals and placements for Simple Ad Serving deals
- (If you copy placements to a different campaign):
- Geo targets
- Event pixels
- Placement-level DoubleVerify Authentic Brand Safety segments (which override the advertiser-level segments)