Duplicate a Campaign
Duplicate a campaign to create a new campaign with similar settings. You can:
- Duplicate the campaign for the original advertiser or for a different one
- Optionally duplicate the original packages and placements
- Modify the flight dates of the new campaign
See “What’s Not Duplicated” for a list of placement settings that aren’t duplicated.
In the main menu, click Campaigns.
Next to the campaign name, click … > Duplicate.
Specify the new campaign settings:
Enter the new campaign name and the end flight date.
(Optional) Change the default settings.
By default, the new campaign is assigned to the original advertiser, has a flight schedule that begins on the current day, and includes the original packages and placements.
What’s Not Duplicated
All settings from the original placements are duplicated except:
- Experiment settings
- (If you change the flight dates) Custom ad scheduling
- (If you don’t attach ads) Custom ad weighting and scheduling
- Default placements for programmatic guaranteed (PG) deals and placements for Simple Ad Serving deals
- (If you copy placements to a different campaign):
- Geo targets
- Event pixels
- Placement-level DoubleVerify Authentic Brand Safety segments (which override the advertiser-level segments)